Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General: The Introduction Thread

Go down 
+6
Virlou
Frazzel Dazzel
Sidoc
Damean
Sanchez
Maxymillion
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

General: The Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime16/1/2013, 11:40 am

New to the Platinum Order?
Introduce yourself!
Say hi, and let us know who you are. Make it plain or do a flashy entrance - suit yourself.

I will start too, and i will keep it brief:

Name: Maxymillion

Secret Life: I founded the Platinum Order some time ago, and started out in The Secret World as a healer. So that's what i do: Heal and manage stuff. If you need directions for a proper healing-deck or have suggestions to change the cabal somehow - i'm the guy to turn to.

Real Life: My current job is to do public relations for an electronic company. I like watching movies and tv-shows, i try to read a lot (failing) and am a nut for games and anime - so basicly im just a bored guy with too much entertaining distractions around him. Hm, not much else i like...i guess this will suffice for now.

And there you have it: mystery solved.

Last edited by Maxymillion on 23/2/2013, 3:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sanchez

Anima : 28

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 12:53 am

Name: Sanchez

Secret Life: Carlos Roberto Sanchez was born on the ZX Spectrum a very long time ago, he was a great racing driver. He was very happy to make a return on the Atari ST as an even better driver. In later life he felt killing things "funerer", especially on the PS3 - MAG and eventually back onto the PC in TSW

Real Life: I'm always cagey about RL but I have a wife and 2 kids and I have two jobs, I own a computer software company and I work in health care provision.
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 4:58 am

Name: Damean

Secret Life: I found info related to TSW years before it went live and kept getting newsletters all the time. Joined the game mid August because I had an injury and had to stay at home. Newbie experiencing with elementalism and rifles didn't get really far back then. In the course of 1 month I barely reached Egypt. Then I rejoined the game early December, then by chance I joined small cabal that really propelled me deep into nightmares and end-game stuff. I'll keep playing since they made the game subscript free. And I'm active enough to help people out with stuff.

Real Life: I studied history and archaeology and then went on to become a lieutenant in the reserve army. I have some months free now and plan on working as a tourist guide later this year.

Thats most of it
Back to top Go down
Sidoc

Sidoc

Anima : 1

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 10:00 am

Name:Sidoc

Secret Life: Sidoc was born on AOC at launch played in Black Sphere guild until about a year and a hlaf ago, Dps mainly but started a tank deck last month
i can have a lot of time to play or none at all depending on work as i am self employed or self unemployed depending ;P

Real Life: i own a small recording studio and work comes and goes, i enjoy reading + travel and ofc Music.
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

Main Role : Tank
Anima : 60

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime19/1/2013, 4:58 pm

Name: Frazzel

Secret Life: Welcome to Zombieland Rules: 1:Cardio, cause the fatties are first to go 2:DoubleTap, it never hurts to shoot it again 3: Buckle Up, its gonna be a bumpy ride 4:Beware of Bathrooms, they can smell your shyt 5:Always check the backseat 6:Limber Up 7:When in doubt Know your way out 8:Travel Light 9: Enjoy the little things

Real Life: Have a wife of nine years, and a two and a half year old son. Work for a printing company running a press.

Last edited by Frazzel Dazzel on 20/3/2013, 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i felt like it :P)
Back to top Go down
Virlou

Anima : 4

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime22/1/2013, 1:28 pm

Name: Virlou

Secret Life: Virlou was born in Paragon City and rumored to have died during the Great Nerf Bat Wars. She Showed up in New York 6 years later after the City Of* Apocalypse. She never really carries the FoTM stuff but, can tank or DPS.

Real Life: Hi, I'm married with two imps, left my career shortly after giving birth to said imps (twin boys) and haven't looked back since. I make money in the summer from this or that (currently from the stuff I grow). Then spend it all on home improvements in the winter! There's also that writing dream that I pursue, but meh.
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

Anima : 73

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime25/1/2013, 4:12 pm

Name: Casper

Secret Life: casper first started to dable in magic with everquest what seems like lifetimes ago. he's been avoiding the mmo part of mmorpgs because of subscriptions but tsw has changed all of that.

Real Life: born and raised a proud new yorker (or asshole, whichever you prefer) live with my awesome girlfriend, who's waiting on a ring till she finishes grad school. a car accident a few years back put my life on hold. when i'm not tearing up dungeons with you guys i'm working on becoming a tattoo artist and eventually getting my own shop.

Back to top Go down
Kryptische

Kryptische

Anima : 27

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime26/1/2013, 7:40 pm

I suppose it is time I decode the kryptic. O.O

Name: Alexis "Kyrptische" VonFaust

Secret Life: I heard this saying once. Man can survive about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope. The Illuminati didn't tell me what I was up against. The shear horror of it all was devastating. When the end of days fell upon us, there wasn't much hope in the world. There wasn't much of anything except blood and suffering and death. I was standing on the edge of survival about ready to fall into my abysmal demise. Surrounded by zombies, I thought, this is the end. That is when the Platinum Order found me. We are the new hope.

Real Life: I am a temporarily unemployed graphic designer with a BFA. Enjoying my staycation playing video games, board games, watching TV and movies, and doing various forms of fine art like drawing, painting, digital illustration, and graphic design. Favorite bands: The Fratellis and Arctic Monkeys. Favorite Shows: The Walking Dead, Supernatural, True Blood, Being Human, American Horror Story. Favorite games, other than TSW, formerly City of Heroes, Zelda post N64, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3. Favorite board games: Betrayal at House on the Hill, Zombies!!!, Ninja Burger, et al.
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime28/1/2013, 10:26 am

Name: Hew. Just hew.
Age: Looks like so far I am oldest, or second oldest in cabal. Smile
Location: EST, 8-5 work day, school mon/wed till 9 pm after work.

Hew here (just hew.). I, like many of our cabal, am a refugee from CoH. No secret life at all. I got kicked in the head and fell to peer presure when everyone bugged me to "go hunt. kill skuls." The rest, history. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrestaAmbra

Anima : 2

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime22/2/2013, 3:36 am

Name: CrestaAmbra

Secret Life: I actualy was following this game for quite a bit. Was also playing in beta. But than after first month I got really bussy so I stoped playing and when I come back in January its was without subscription Very Happy. Well what to say more, people knows me by 2 nicknames one is XXI. (21) and the other is CrestaAmbra. I joined Illuminati a long time ago, and before that I was part of councile of venice, where I still have connections, so if you need anything let me know Wink

Real Life: I am studying Biotechnology and Nutrition paralel, kinda hard atm but I keep going, otherwise I am adrenaline junkie and you can imagine the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General: The Introduction Thread   General: The Introduction Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General: The Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1