Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General: Notes of Absence

Go down 
+2
hew2
Maxymillion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

General: Notes of Absence Empty
PostSubject: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime14/2/2013, 12:44 pm

This is the Thread, where you tell us about longer periods of time, where you won't be able to play.
Doing so, will help us determine, if someone is just taking a break (for whatever reason) and will actually return, or if someone has indeed stopped playing the game alltogether (resulting in a dismissal). Please make sure, to take a note of absence, whenever you feel it necessary.

Last edited by Maxymillion on 14/2/2013, 12:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime14/2/2013, 12:54 pm

Hey all. The reason i created this thread should be obvious by now: I want to appologize for being absent these last few days. The reason behind this is work-related.

I should return on the weekend, and be back for real in the middle of next week.

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause Sad

Signed: Max
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime19/2/2013, 9:28 am

mon/wed school, always these nights.
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime5/3/2013, 11:09 am

Okay, so you may wonder where i am all the time, and i'm sorry i can't manage to play as often at the moment (especially after our first staff-meeting!). Trust me, i'd love to play.
Appears though, that real life is consuming me, even moreso than an MMO can.

Rest assured: I will return shortly, and be back to kicking ass with you guys. Notice: If you need anything from me in the meantime, please contact me on this forum (via a thread or a private message).

Again i'm really sorry and look forward to return. I know you guys can take care of yourselves though Smile

i hope you won't start a mutiny,
see you soon,
your terrible cabal leader,
max
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime5/3/2013, 1:09 pm

Mutiny! I will take over the cabal with Blue-Sig-Lou, with D as thug enforcer.

We will share your stuff equally.
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime5/3/2013, 1:40 pm

Hew calling for a communist revolution Razz
Back to top Go down
Sanchez

Anima : 28

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime11/3/2013, 12:35 pm

Sorry I'm not around at the minute real life has got in the way. should be back properly by this weekend.

Also please note I'm away in Portugal from last week in March and first week in April.
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

Main Role : Tank
Anima : 60

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime4/5/2013, 2:58 am

I'll be showing up less in game. I've grown bored with the everyday grind/repetitiveness and have started playing some of the other games I subscribe to, such as Star Wars: The old Republic, Everquest 2, Guild Wars 2, and Aion. Will still be popping in from time to time but will be considerably less active until I get out of this slump in Secret World or new GU comes out.
If anyone has any interest in trying out any of the games listed I can be gotten ahold of in Secret world in person or via in game mail, on this forum via private message, or via email at paulsoneric23@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime13/5/2013, 12:37 pm

Once again, i will be on vacation from 16.05. - 22.05.2013.
I will log in in the next few days to let you guys know in person also.
Until then,

Max
Back to top Go down
Kryptische

Kryptische

Anima : 27

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime19/6/2013, 7:59 pm

I wont be on much anymore, guys. Going to set my account to f2p and will be on occasionally. Just got tired of soloing and I have recently been busy helping my gf with things and working. Will try to get on here and there though.
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime27/6/2013, 10:18 am

I, myself will be absent for some time. Not sure why, not sure when i'll be back. You will probably see me during events.

Max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General: Notes of Absence   General: Notes of Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General: Notes of Absence
Page 1 of 1