Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nonsense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kryptische

Kryptische

Anima : 27

Nonsense?   Empty
PostSubject: Nonsense?    Nonsense?   I_icon_minitime15/1/2013, 2:50 pm

I had a philosophical confabulation with the man who sits on the hour hand of the clock hanging on the wall of my insanity. He fears every tick that he grows closer to sliding off. To slide off time, is to slide off existence, he said. But I quashed his theory that if time did not exist, then we would exist timelessly. Forever. He scoffed and began to ask the opinion of the eye in cloud. But he just looked on, ignoring the plea. You should be aware that the eye sees all, but hears nothing. He does not understand, the man. He does not know beyond the minute world of his clock. Always ticking. Always distracting. He can not learn until he falls.
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

Nonsense?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonsense?    Nonsense?   I_icon_minitime15/1/2013, 3:05 pm

To become alive, is what the rock said. To stay still, is what the wind whispered. Little did they know, that neither one could see beyond to where the light shined. There is no way around the inevitable, that is what they both learned. So here they are, believing in the unavoidable. Some truth indeed. What a perfect lie, thinks the darkness, as it laughs behind the curtains.

Fun! We should make this a drinking game...
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

Nonsense?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonsense?    Nonsense?   I_icon_minitime27/2/2013, 11:45 am

I read the PVP forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nonsense?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonsense?    Nonsense?   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nonsense?