Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank Mod for TSW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodPyro

Anima : 8

Tank Mod for TSW Empty
PostSubject: Tank Mod for TSW   Tank Mod for TSW I_icon_minitime28/2/2013, 3:32 am

I went looking for a Tank Mod. Lanniee said there was a tank mod ut there that would let you know when the best time to interupt or avoid an aoe attacl and what not. I went looking and I did not find any tank mod on the links that were in the mod section on the forum. DO any of you guys know where it would be?
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

Tank Mod for TSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Mod for TSW   Tank Mod for TSW I_icon_minitime28/2/2013, 11:58 am

This is it link
You have to input/configure which skills to highlight (get the warning). For example Seerinig Band in HR and Vile something and Barrage something in HF. Also Eblis Pinwheel in HE.

Last edited by Damean on 4/3/2013, 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

Tank Mod for TSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Mod for TSW   Tank Mod for TSW I_icon_minitime1/3/2013, 11:33 am

eth-tools are awesome.

That being sad, since last patch, for some reason impairs are not impairing like they should. And more of them are doing the beatdown double-count now as well....
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

Tank Mod for TSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Mod for TSW   Tank Mod for TSW I_icon_minitime4/3/2013, 6:46 am

Bump. I sent the buff bar mod before

Here link is the actual cast bar relocator file. sorry for posting wrong link b4!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tank Mod for TSW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Mod for TSW   Tank Mod for TSW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank Mod for TSW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platinum Order :: General Discussions-
Jump to: