Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)

Go down 
+2
Maxymillion
CASP3R421
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

Anima : 73

Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime19/2/2013, 10:59 am

Artist: Deep Puddle Dynamics
Song: The Scarecrow Speaks

lets try to keep this going. never know when you might expand someones musical interests What a Face
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime19/2/2013, 11:36 am

Digging it. Defenitly something i will listen to again.

However: I have another song stuck in my head ever since i saw the trailer for Cyberpunk 2077.

Artist: Archive
Song: Bullets
Full song here
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime20/2/2013, 12:24 pm

found this while looking for the other one. figured how could i not post it.

artist:homeboy sandman
song: illuminati

anyway heres what i was gonna put up today

artist: homeboy sandman
song: lightning bolt. lightning rod.

and you guys. if more that me and max post on this thread, we might get some different genres in here(kinda the point) Suspect
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime21/2/2013, 10:40 am

one of my favorite artists today

artist:aesop rock
Song: Zero Dark Thirty

edit for this collab i found

artist; aesop rock and kimya dawson
song: delicate cycle (live)
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime23/2/2013, 4:22 am

Okay so i can't really change the genre here, since it's what i listen to myself for the most part. However, i can change the language Smile For starters, let's kick it off with this track - i think the title says it all.

Artist: Prinz Pi
Song: Illuminati

EDIT: artist:aesop rock, Song: Zero Dark Thirty - Damn i can't stop listening >.> thanks for sharing cas
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime23/2/2013, 10:14 am

very nice max! i''m diggin that beat. probably like the lyrics too if i understood it Cool
decided todays a day for some more ill poetics. and no one does it better than homeboy sandman

Artist: Homeboy Sandman
Song: Verbal Soul Clap Mania
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime23/2/2013, 9:45 pm

Had great laughs with this one pvping back on l2

Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime24/2/2013, 9:48 am

Can't listen to that here in Germany Damean Sad Says "Video not available in your country".
Anyways, here's another track i listend to today. A more relaxing tune:

Artist: MC Bogy & Medizinmann
Song: Frag uns nicht warum
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime24/2/2013, 3:02 pm

haha nice damean nothin like a bananna rock band to start the day right
also max the picture of those two that you just put up reminded me of these guys

whole album today =)

Artist: Non Phixion
Album: The Future is Now
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime25/2/2013, 11:21 am

Okay, and now for something completly different. Check out this sick keyboard solo:

Artist: Feint
Song: Tower of Heaven (You are Slaves)
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime25/2/2013, 1:14 pm

aha mixin it up with the keyboard stuff eh?

since todays all about the musical curveballs

ELECTRONICA!

Artist: Dada Life
Song: You will do what we will do
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

Main Role : Tank
Anima : 60

PostSubject: To my homies in Kingsmouth   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 5:54 am

Artist: Dethklok
Song: Murmaider

Last edited by Frazzel Dazzel on 26/2/2013, 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 5:59 am

A message from our friends the Draug

Song: Murmaider II

Last edited by Frazzel Dazzel on 26/2/2013, 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 6:08 am

since im posting songs with a kingsmouth/Draug theme here is one more
Song: Go into the Water

Last edited by Frazzel Dazzel on 26/2/2013, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 12:00 pm

frazz. cant see your videos. try checking the links
EDIT BY MAX: I fixed it Smile

gone but never forgotten, R.I.P eyedea

Artist: Eyedea & Abilities
Song: Smile

one of my favorite rap battles of all time. proof that intellect always beats "thug" rap

Eyedea vs Shells
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 1:18 pm

Im really looking forward for this show,loved the soundtrack of the teaser

Here is the full song

Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 1:22 pm

may not be as heavy as dethklok buuuuuut.....

Artist: Refused
Song: New Noise
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime26/2/2013, 1:32 pm

Okay, can't see a lot of those clips - i hate german laws. Anyways.
This guy has developed an unique style, where he appears to be offbeat, but manages to stay on beat at the same time - it's kinda hard to explain. He's talented both lyrically and performance-wise - so it's safe to assume, he's doing it on purpose. Still a new face though, so nobody seems to be sure, what to make of him yet. As for me: I dig that beat Smile

Artist: DCVDNS
Song: Du machst dir keine Gedanken, solange die Nutella nicht nach Kacke schmeckt

Last edited by Maxymillion on 27/2/2013, 10:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime27/2/2013, 5:56 am

Nice casp diggin Refused. The sound reminded me alot of these guys so i figured I'd post one of my favs by them. This one goes out to folks roaming the Hell Dungeons.

Artist: Avenged Sevenfold
Song: Buried Alive
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime27/2/2013, 6:08 am

Although i have much contempt and dislike for the band now there was a time these guys ruled the rock world. I am posting my fav song by them and coincidently one that contains absolutely no lyrics. At about 4:40 my fav guitar solo starts up and at about 7:45 it heats up before closing.

Artist: Metallica
Song: Orion
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime27/2/2013, 9:54 am

very nice choice with avenged sevenfold. the new stuff seems to be kinda to polished for my tastes if that makes any sense so i figured i'd put up the album that got me into them.

saw them on the tour for sounding the seventh trumpet. played a basement dive bar with bleeding through and kiss the cynic

Artist: Avenged Sevenfold
Album: Sounding the Seventh Trumpet
Tracklist:
1) 0:00 To End the Rapture
2) 1:15 Turn the Other Way
3) 6:52 Darkness Surrounding
4) 11:40 The Art of Subconscious Illusion
5) 15:26 We Come Out at Night
6) 20:11 Lips of Deceit
7) 24:20 Warmness on the Soul
Cool 28:40 An Epic of Time Wasted
9) 32:58 Breaking Their Hold
10) 34:10 Forgotten Faces
11) 37:37 Thick and Thin
12) 41:52 Streets
13) 44:59 Shattered by Broken Dreams

and just so we can still keep a groove going through the anger

Artist: Brother Ali
Song: Uncle Sam Goddamn
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime27/2/2013, 11:11 am

So, yeah. Since we are sharing songs from the dark side, i have a little something for you.
This band never made a big breakthrough, but they didn't care. For them it was all about lovecraft-esque storytelling. Their albums include whole booklets with additional storytelling, stringing together the songs on the disc.
Anyways, if it's Cthullu you worship - here is the Dreamer of the Lost Catacombs of Ur.

Artist: Bal-Sagoth
Song: The Dreamer in the Catacombs of Ur
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime28/2/2013, 6:10 am

Now to the lighter side of things I have two posts today, the first being from one of my fav comedians. Here the very funny Mr. Dennis Leary performing my personal theme song, enjoy.

Artist: Denis Leary
Song: Asshole

A wise woman once said" U can lead an ass to water, but its still just an ass!"
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime28/2/2013, 6:13 am

This song is a bit rap esque and also funny as hell. I do enjoy the occasional white rapper Smile

Artist:Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Song: Thrift Shop feat. Wanz

Hey Max, definetly loving Bal-Sagoth. will be checking out more of their stuff for sure. Definetely some truth to casps rap or il poetic(as he calls it) post as well.
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime28/2/2013, 10:57 am

Artist: Jel
Song: sweetcreaminit live bedroom mix

Artist: Sole
Song: The Priziest Horse
lyrics: I'm not the priziest horse or the classiest fighter with shattered glass in my voice writing my name on the wall with the fingers my highschool gave me; I'm still counting electric sheep at night, in love with an electric blanket in fact I make love with electric outlets In my sleep, it's all flying pigs and things that want me dead;when I'm awake, it isn't much different. It's not them versus usthe battle wages over future addictionsSomething's missing, and I can't quite focus on it Oh, it must be the disappearing act we all put with our dreamsThey'll never find me as long as I keep smudging off into the backgroundAnd continue to sink through the sidewalk with my head under a bench, to seewho hears me, narrating their lives by the way they hold their money so tightso they could send their kids off, but the best historians sleep on benches(Why is everybody sleeping on benches?)I've been a rock as long as I've livedsince everything has to be a nobel prize winnerI should've quit when I saved the ozoneI should have known if I can't feel the ones I came with, it's a good time to restand hold fear at bay like some hold the margins they need to survive inBarely alive, and you want me to lighten up?Make an angel on the beach or pick a boquet in your gardenCall me when they drop redemption upon you like a pianorecord the noise it makes when it flattens your handsThen you realize it was only a dream and you were tied to a tree the whole timewatching friends drag by 'cause they can't look at the scars under your eyesBurned to hell covered by locusts, they're trying to quote usnow that they finally broke us into ridiculous names and meaningless titlesI won't forget, the little things escapethrough the pores in my skin so I can pour it on thickAnd watch them scurry to escape the glass, leave the collectionand have a life of their own, well get rich you'll hate it too..I promise..
In this life all I have, a falling sky in my armsit's not that heavy, make pretendit's someone else's party, what a gas
Shaking the hands that never trembles and always land on my feetAt this present elevation, I can't see past my feet between God's bald spots where the sky stopsI'm one of the Earth's latest gallstonesdespite all the America going on, it's all RomeGo get unstuck, don't lose sleep 'til you cant find solacein the fact that you can barely control yourself. Let alonewe're all tied down; since our wings got clipped, and lately can't sing enoughIn the party that never ends, 'cause no one knows how to clean up the messWhat's up with all the gags?Everyone around me has these holes drilled through 'emand someone on the other side is trying to figure it out. Dying to be someonekilling to be recognized as something that you're notWell since we're all so into introductions, don't forget your namesSince you love yourself so much, keep it away from me 'Cause I've baked under artificial lights with artificial girlsand that sinking feeling there's someone sleeping inside my sleepless bodyQuit playing kid games with your old tongue'til you can find someone to buy future epiphanies from. Here's one:I live in the city and leave everything alone, yesterday it was all TVAfter all is said and done, we barely have memoriesso I write what I feel, sue me if it's emptyImagine that, I'm barely human, I'm barely human..
[Chorus]In this life all I have, a falling sky in my armsit's not that heavy, make pretendit's someone else's party, what a gas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)   Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of the Day (feel free to add stuff)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platinum Order :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: