Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Normal dungeons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanchez

Anima : 28

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 1:09 am

Are they getting easier or am I just ace ?

Last night I didn't want to get to involved with things so I ran normal Polaris with new people, no kidding but we did it 3 times in twenty minutes lol !
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 5:02 am

Normals have always been the easiest so no they 're not getting any easier than they already are. Its your upgrade of gear with each run and your experience on positioning and maneuvers that makes you feel its easier. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime17/1/2013, 5:39 am

Awesome like Platinum, that's us alright Smile
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime28/1/2013, 10:28 am

I run polaris/hr/dw all the time in normal. Id say I am a bit... overgeared... for it. But the noobs like it and it gives them a small taste without having to worry about getting slaughtered.

Who needs what elites?
Back to top Go down
Sanchez

Anima : 28

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime29/1/2013, 1:59 am

I still need The Facility and Slaughterhouse.

Max and Damean managed to get me through Hell Eternal, now Im not saying it was uber difficult but I didn't have a clue what was going on so died a few times. I didn' think the final boss was all that difficult but you could tell you had to raise your game getting to the final boss (Well I noticed that from the ring of shame anyways)
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime29/1/2013, 3:31 am

Those the same Virlou needs. You getting them at the same go would be cool and save lots of time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Normal dungeons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Normal dungeons   Normal dungeons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal dungeons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Platinum Order :: General Discussions-
Jump to: