Platinum Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Order

TSW Illuminati Cabal

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Purple Signets / Drop Rotation

Go down 
+3
hew2
CrestaAmbra
Damean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

Purple Signets / Drop Rotation Empty
PostSubject: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime6/3/2013, 9:43 am

We didn't even work hard and still got a ton of purp prints. 2 Heads of glamour are ready to be summoned in KG and will drop the missing piece for the regional boss. In other words with a 5 member party focusing on 2 days we can get 2 purp sigs. Or even in 1 day if we get 2 parties. Its like running to the spring and not drinking water. Mad

If I ever get a team of 5 on a the same time and available we 'll go ahead. If we do lairs like we did 2 weeks ago we can summon at least 9 regional bosses. Smile

Would be useful to sign up on which sigs u want and we'll go on with a rotation system.

For example I'm calling dibs on the first purple Abuse, Fury, Breaching, Aggression, Execution or Violence that drops. Write down which purple you need the most, up to six choices. The drops will be registered on the forum. Once you get 1 of your requests you go down the rotation list. If the drop is something not that no one requested we can leave it on the decide. Wink

The list

Corruption - Casper
Discipline
Order
Reinforcement
Resilience
Amelioration
Vigor - Hew2
Violence - Damean, CrestaAmbra, Casper, FrazzelDazzel, Kryptische
Ablation
Assassination
Barrage
Cleaving
Distortion
Echoes
Equilibrium
Execution - Damean, Frazzel
Flux - Casper
Furry- Damean, Cresta, Casper
Fortification
Harmony
Hatred
Hunger
Liquidation
Rage
Recursion - Casper
Rejuvenation - Casper, Kryptische
Salvation
Security
Serenity
Serration
Shards - Frazzel
Shattering
Storms
CrestaAmbra
Subjugation
Swords
Thirst
Tomes
Abuse - Damean, CrestaAmbra
Aggression - Damean, CrestaAmbra
Benediction
Breaching - Damean, CrestaAmbra, Frazzel
Castigation
Cruel Delight
Detainment
Extrication
Fury - Damean. CrestaAmbra
Interdiction
Laceration - Damean
Obedience
Opportunism
Sadism - Casper, Kryptische
Temperance
Valour

Drop rotation
Damean
CrestaAmbra
Kryptische
Lannie
Hew2
Casper |Got Sadism|
Frazzel |Got Shards|

Last edited by Damean on 29/3/2013, 6:24 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrestaAmbra

Anima : 2

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime6/3/2013, 10:36 am

Well for me, Breaching, Violence 3x Very Happy, than Aggression, Furry, Abuse and Storms

Last edited by CrestaAmbra on 6/3/2013, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hew2

Anima : 26

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime6/3/2013, 10:37 am

I want just 1 purple vigor. The rest I will sort out one way or whatever, no need to ask cabalies to give up hard earned loot.
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

Anima : 73

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime6/3/2013, 11:07 am

Sadism, Violence, Curruption(i think thats the afflict one), Recursion, Rejuvenation, Flux

is order of most wanted to least needed afro
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

Main Role : Tank
Anima : 60

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime6/3/2013, 11:55 am

Execution,Shards, Breaching,Violence
Back to top Go down
Kryptische

Kryptische

Anima : 27

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime7/3/2013, 6:23 pm

Minor - Rejuvenation x3
Major - Violence x3
Head/Weapons - Sadism x3

If you guys have any advice about signets please let me know. These looked like the most useful for me at the moment.

Edit: I guess I cant use 3 Sadism they do not stack. As for the Violence signets I read that the only known place to farm them is in Mirewood in Shadowy Forest. Is anyone farming here? I would like to get a regular team to start doing this since it is the most needed signet for dps. I need to know what sort of build to use for this as well. Send me a message or let me know in game.

Last edited by Kryptische on 28/3/2013, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damean
Visionary
Visionary
Damean

Anima : 41

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime15/3/2013, 7:14 am

1 purple print short of summoning regional boss a fourth time. Lmadh 06 at the cost of 800k on the AH. We can do some BM regular lairs to get the piece tho.
Back to top Go down
Frazzel Dazzel

Frazzel Dazzel

Main Role : Tank
Anima : 60

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime19/3/2013, 5:31 am

Just wanted to say that I'm see'ing myself as crossed off for a purple shards signet but I never did receive one. Just wondering whats going on with that.
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime20/3/2013, 9:23 am

update. got my recursion can scratch that off the list
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime22/3/2013, 8:18 pm

I need these:
- Echoes
- Harmony
- Amelioration
Back to top Go down
CASP3R421

CASP3R421

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime24/3/2013, 2:50 pm

heyhey since i got my own recursion can we put me onto the list for a fury please. just got a green and saw how pretty they are
Back to top Go down
Maxymillion
Visionary
Visionary
Maxymillion

Main Role : DPS
Anima : 148

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime27/3/2013, 11:21 am

If you guys are a bit lost of what is going on in this thread - check out this article i did explaining about the mystery that is purple signets and lair-raiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Signets / Drop Rotation   Purple Signets / Drop Rotation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple Signets / Drop Rotation
Page 1 of 1